Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday. Successful night in



I'm all for cooking, but sometimes a little (or a lot of) KD hits the spot. Started a new book today which is really funny so far. Funny thing, the last book was all about death and mourning, this one starts with "Today I've made a major decision: I am never going to die." From one to the other...

All the while (and by all the while I mean pretty much all day and night since NYE) I've been listening to these guys. So fantastic! The singer looks like an ordinary dude (kind of like a young Meatloaf), sings like, well, he growls one minute and then bellows another (kind of reminds me of Jack Black when he sings), and is so nuts when he dances, but he looks like the most positive person ever. Also, they're based in Baltimore, which is where John Waters is from, which makes them even better. So good. Kind of the best thing to have a solo dance party right now. I must see them live.









No comments:

Post a Comment