Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday. Launch.



Today was a good work day. I am thankful that after many years and many jobs, some of which were great, most of which were not, I'm working at a place where I can do what I went to school for (and actually like doing), do it to support something I believe in, and do it with people who are awesome.

Today was a big day. We had an event at the Ledge, and there was a lot of people there. It was really good to meet new people and make new contacts, but it was tiring. I love the Ledge, so I slipped out for a bit and walked around. Me and moaning myrtle in the bathroom. I'm not good at vanity shots, but this is more of a vanity shot of the awesome bathroom.

Another good thing about today is this movie trailer. Yes yes yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment