Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thursday. Last night

Tallest man on earth - These Days (Nico Cover) - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

Last night, while unnecessarily delaying bed time, I read through some old blog posts and journal entries. Depressing sometimes, and happy others. It's kind of unnerving how in some aspects I am in the same place, but in others I am not; I have made progress. Slow and steady. Below is something my dad said to me over a year and a half ago, and I think it's still applicable; it's a life motto maybe. It made me laugh to read it again.

"Hi Sara,
It sounds like you have a lot going on in that head of yours :-) Maybe figuring life out isn’t really possible? Maybe it’s just about doing, living, trying to enjoy, and not figure it out? I don’t know for sure; I do know that I am happiest and more content when I ‘do’ and not figure things out much."

I also came across the video I posted above. Holy dinah, forgot about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment