Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday. Dad day



Happy early birthday to me. I am very lucky and extremely thankful.
Today was Dad lunch day. It was a really nice time. I'm proud of the relationship he and I have now. It wasn't always like this, so it's sort of extra special that it's good now. I'm actually really proud of the relationship I have with both my parentals.
I took pops to Parlour today. He's a real coffee person, so I wanted him to see it/try it out. He called the pouring of his coffee an "artistic science," which was a really good way of putting it. He was really impressed, and even said "it's a good thing this is here." It's true! That place is so great, and it's so great it's in Winnipeg, and I'm always happy when neat things get the attention and admiration they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment