Tuesday, May 12, 2009

friday, saturday, sunday, monday

I will get on the whole posting every day thing. That's the point, right? This is called the best thing I saw today, not the best thing I saw four days ago. Also, pictures. I know, I know, pictures.
Until then.

Friday:
The best thing I saw Friday was glorious take out sushi. It was so pretty and delicious, and I had a really good date with myself.


Saturday:
I saw a few best things. Saturday I went to the African Youth Summit, so I saw a whole bunch of newcomers just hanging out, being kids, and having fun. I got to meet a bunch of them, and really, that is the best part of my job.
Saturday night the best thing I saw was my friends, a whole lot of them. Around a table and around and a bonfire. It was a good night.



Sunday:
The best thing I saw Sunday was my mom and grandma. They take the cake.

Monday:
At the Adult Education building on Vaughn, the sign says "Be Well, Be Kind" and I really love that phrase. It sounds so gentle and nice, and really, those are two things to strive for.

No comments:

Post a Comment